After initial verification of a request to remove information, text, or images from the Coram Story website, it is our policy to suspend online access to the content in question immediately while we investigate the matter.
Notice and takedown procedure
If you believe that the online publication of information or images on the Coram Story website infringes on your rights, you may request that the content is taken down from the website.
Your takedown request must be in writing and include the following information:
- Your name, email address and phone number
- A link to the website page where you found the content in question
- A description that clearly identifies the content in question
- The nature of your request regarding this content
Send your request to VoicesThroughTime@coram.org.uk.
Your request will be acknowledged within 10 working days of receipt.
We will validate your request to check that we have all the information we need and correspond with you if more is required.
After validating the request, we will immediately take down the content from our website while we investigate the matter further.
During our investigation, we will look into your takedown request and reach a decision about whether the content should remain on our website.
- If we agree, and approve your request, we will confirm the removal of the content from our website.
- If your request is denied, we will reinstate the content on our website.
- In both instances, we will record our decision and advise you of the outcome.